Thursday, November 29, 2007

Who's side are you on?

It's time to stop giving power and protection to the criminals.
A man called the police dept. and told them he had 5 men breaking into his tool shed out back.
The dispatcher told the guy they didn’t have anyone available to make it out to his property to stop the crime, and that the man should just remain in his home to be safe.
The cops would be there when they could get there. The man was outraged and said “You really need to get out here! They are in the shed RIGHT NOW, and you can catch them.”
The dispatcher again told him they didn’t have anyone available.
The man hung up, waited one minute, then called the police again. He said “I have 5 dead guys in my shed” the dispatcher said “WHAT”? The man nodded
“Yeah, I just went out and shot those burglars I called you about.”
Within seconds, several police cars drove up and the cops went into the shed … they found 5 guys stealing and promptly arrested them. One of the cops said, “I thought you said you shot all these guys.”
The home owner said “I thought YOU said you didn’t have anyone available for my call”

H/T:
http://didgeman.wordpress.com/


2 Comments:

Blogger MathewK said...

Justice for Criminals, that's what it's all about.

10:20 AM  
Blogger KG said...

sums it up nicely, 10.

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home