Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Thank You & Best Wishes


With mixed emotions I announce: John and I will no longer be producing editorial cartoons. John will continue posting his work at his blog, John Cox Art, and he and I will continue working together on various projects, but there will be no more regularly scheduled editorial cartoons.
The Web site will remain running indefinitely, as a means to market our books and as an archive of our work.
"....Allen Forkum and I have hung up our spurs over at Cox and Forkum.com.
You can read in detail the whys and wherefors of our decision but be assured.....I'm still kickin'. I've got lots to do here and you haven't seen NUTHIN' yet.....
For all of those who have been aware of our work for the last few years, thank you for the encouragement you've so generously given. We've enjoyed the ride."
There is more of the explanation at the Cox and Forkum website.

2 Comments:

Blogger MathewK said...

That duo will be missed.

6:50 PM  
Blogger 10 men said...

Allways thankfull to C & F for teaching me in the kindest no BS way.

True heros of the West!!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home