Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Little Test


I came across this yesterday via www.littlegreenfootballs.com- Aussies Note: Dem=Labour(Rudd) & Rep=Liberal(Howard).
.
Are you a Democrat, Republican or LGF Reader?
Here is a little test that will help you decide. The answer can be found by posing the following question:
You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.

You are carrying a Glock 40 cal, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.


What do you do? ........................................


..................... Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What do the kids think? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behaviour. This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.


...................... Republican's Answer:


BANG! .............


.................... LGF Reader's Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!BANG! BANG! Click..... (Sounds of reloading) BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"

Son: "Can I shoot the next one!"

Wife: "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!
hehe LGF Rocks!


H/T: ………………….. LGF

6 Comments:

Blogger MathewK said...

My response would have been BANG! BANG! .............

Not because I'm Republican, the way I see it, there's usually more of these SOBs so if two do the trick on the first one, that leaves more bullets for the others. Bullets cost money you know, the fewer we use, the more bullets we can buy with the money saved. See, you have to add capitalist somewhere in there too :)

Loved your take on the Democrats response.

10:04 PM  
Blogger ba ba said...

Ha! that's so good i had to nick it.

11:15 PM  
Blogger 10 men said...

It's a classic, full credit to a poster at lgf.

The origional had the Republican answer as 1 BANG!

don't know why but I added a extra BANG!

11:48 PM  
Blogger Fidothedog said...

Stuff and mount the head at least, throw the rest in the sty where it belongs to feed the pigs.

4:11 AM  
Blogger 10 men said...

I wanted to adapt it to Australia's political parties but both Liberal & Labour are Pussies where guns are concerned.

Sad for Australia...

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One bullet should do it.
But four is always nice!

In Australia:
Labour (Kevin Rudd) would probably make an immediate offer of trans-indigenous land-rights grants...

Liberal (John Howard) would wave at the attacker an immediate deportation order to Nauru...

Democrats (unknown!) would remark: Well, at least he's being honest, Darling!

Greens (Bob Brown) would sympathise with the Jihadist's lack of tax-payer funding for his poofter-boyfriend to accompany him to The Kaffir Lands and offer to take the Matter up with The Australian Senate AT ONCE!

[Just kill the enemy.
It's you or him/her... ]

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home