Saturday, September 20, 2014

So Naked





With ISIS arrests, Australians wishing they had guns

Nick Adams

Never before have I felt so naked.
Now more than ever, I wish I was armed.

'I'd feel safer in a country where I was legally allowed to carry around a firearm'








With news of the ISIS plot to randomly abduct members of the Australian public and behead them, Australian sentiment on guns is dramatically shifting.


Australians are looking to America, and not the U.K. for guidance.

With this sort of threat, the normal calculus of a civilized society with a small, armed (or unarmed) police force upon which the citizens are forced to rely, no longer adds up.

Read more

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/with-isis-arrests-australians-wishing-they-had-guns/




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home