Saturday, July 10, 2010

Media Objectivity


Jul 09, 2010 10:48 am | Robert
As I said here, "We must no longer treat journalists as if they were objective reporters when they are ideologues and propagandists." And here I am doing just that, withdrawing my sanction and refusing to accept their false pretense of objectivity, in Sweden last Monday.

More videos from my talk in Sweden here.


web comment:

Excellent speech, Robert. Definitely one of the best I've seen so far.
It's very telling that the grandstanding Muslim heckler left immediately after he gave his gag gift to you. He knew he had absolutely nothing to counter any of the many valid points you made, so he simply left. I hope he heard that person shout "coward!" as he walked out the door. By failing to respond to anything you said, and then quickly leaving, he basically told everybody in the audience that you were right.
Well done. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home