Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lots of gun free violence



What Moonbattery Has Done to Britain

From:

http://www.moonbattery.com/

Eleanor Mills tells Sunday Times readers of a bus ride with her daughter:

Suddenly there was a kerfuffle among the packed-in bodies by the doors. From the shouts, it seemed that a middle-aged white guy had stepped on a young black man’s foot. The bus stopped and as the doors opened, the young guy started punching the older man in the head. He wrestled him off the bus, kicked him to the ground and left him there. Calmly he got back on the bus.

Silence fell. My daughter looked at me anxiously. I hugged her and whispered not to worry, but when I looked up I inadvertently caught the thug’s eye. “What you f****** looking at?” he yelled. I cast my eyes down quickly, glad that there were many bodies rammed in between me and him. No one moved, said or did anything. We all tried, desperately, to mind our own business. The bus continued on. About three stops later he got off. The chatter resumed as if nothing had happened.

I don’t think that bus was full of cowards. We were just realists. We read the papers, we know the story about the man who got stabbed on a bus for asking a young guy to stop throwing chips at his girlfriend. The reality of the level of violence among a particular subsection of society is such that sometimes it’s just not safe to intervene any more. I didn’t want to be a hero if death could be the consequence. I just wanted to get home from a day out with my daughter with both of us in one piece. Like everyone else on that bus.

Not long ago, a generation of heroes saved Britain from the Nazis. The grandchildren of these heroes are now turning the country over to Third-World savages pouring in to collect welfare benefits. A more horrific tragedy would be difficult to imagine.







1 Comments:

Blogger MathewK said...

It's not just 3rd world savages that are tearing the place apart, their own are leeching and robbing the place. The sad thing is that all those people who know fully well that they are living on their knees would also refuse to bear arms. They truly believe that they are better off with their gun control laws.

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home