Thursday, November 01, 2007

Digital SLR's - Nikon Vs Canon

Nikon's new digital SLR the D80. It's been well recieved and highly regarded in reviews, but the Cannon 40D SLR is cool too and has it's advantages.



I think it's between the D80 and the cheaper D40X.....Hmmmm

Here's a guide or 2 on the latest 10 mp digital SLR Cameras.
Nikon D80 digital SLR

Nikon d80 review and vr 18-200 lens

Nikon D40x review

Up close with Canon's new SLRs

10 Megapixel DSLR group test





Price range in Aust dollars for the above is from $900 body only to kits & mega deals costing (see ebay as a guide) anything up to $3,800.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a $60.00 Walmart camera. With two kids going to school in Canada, it's all I can afford.

12:02 AM  
Blogger 10 men said...

I'm going over budget by about $1000 with the way I'm going.

My visa has stretch marks and it will take me years to pay it off and I don't care even if I can't pay electricty and have to sell the cat.

I might wait till after Xmas, if I can?

I'm hooked on High Def- Must have High-Def.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home