Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hey! I won, I won


I got awarded a special honor. It's for this blog site ; many kind thanks to -
So having been tagged, it's now my duty list 5 blogs that make me use my brain!
But because I don't play by the rules and I'm a smartass , I will just list 10 excellent sites that are worth checking out. In no particular order-
If it wasn't for LGF & JihadWatch this site would not exist today. Thanks to Robert & Charles and all the fine people who comment and advise on these sites.
They educated and inspired me enough to help increase the awareness of those in the West and to stay true to the truth about this global jihad, axis and allies, left and right .
I don't own anything on this site -fortress australia, It's a free internet! In most cases copyright is unknown with the pics (use at own risk) but I do encourage everyone to grab what you want!
Spread the word - We are at War!
So, according to the rules of the meme, all blogs listed above can now proudly display this thinking blogger award badge on their sidebar.

2 Comments:

Blogger 10 men said...

Your most welcome Brooke, thanks for your comments & support. Your blog is intelligent and a great supporter of the West and the spirit Freedom.

God Bless you Honey!

I wish to also add LionHeart.

I could just go on and on and on. Consider my links the list.

1:55 AM  
Blogger KG said...

Congratulations! You surely deserve it.
And thank you for the tag. :-)

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home