Sunday, March 25, 2007

JUSTICE IN THE UK?

Justice System - Not on your side in the UK.


From LionHeartUK:

I was chased last night by a small turquoise Vauxhall people carrier type car by 3 Pakistani Moslem Men. I know that a Knight should never run unless there are more than 3 enemies in front of him but we are not living in the Holy Land in 1191, we are living in England in 2007.

These Our Moslem neighbours living in Our land do not think like us or live like us, this we see has not changed over that period in history.

These Moslem murderers have the greatest weapon on their side - "The British Justice System"

If I pulled over and shot all 3 of these people I would be locked up forever for mass murder and never see the light of day again.

If these people murdered me which is their intention then they would go to court and argue the case and end up with pathetic prison sentences, I expect 10 years or a mandatory life sentence where the tariff is 13 years, that is if they were even caught.

Where is the British justice?...



Read the rest of the above essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home